Creamy Custard Peanut Butter Cups – Sugar Free, Gluten Free!
Here it is! Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups recipe with a special twist. Unlike traditional Peanut Butter Cups with chocolate on top, this one has a Creamy Custard filling instead. It is gluten free and no-bake.
Peanut Butter Cups is one of the most popular desserts out there, because who doesn’t love peanut butter right? But these cups are a little different, they are filled with creamy sugar free and gluten free custard.
The tense flavor of the peanut butter and the creaminess of the custard is the perfect match. But if you like more traditional cups, then you can have a look at Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup recipe. I love using peanut butter in my recipes that is why I made free cookbook using peanut butter as the main ingredient, also I have a Sugar Free Peanut Butter Nice Cream recipe, which is super easy to make.
These custard filled cups are no-bake ones, and they need some time to set. But the time you have to wait is totally worth it, trust me! Plus, it is not that long. 😉
Why you will love these peanut butter cups:
- Custard is made out of very simple and cheap ingredients, but it tastes luxurious.To make a creamy custard you only need milk, honey, egg and flour. But keep in mind, it is not that easy to make and can get lumpy in seconds. So keep an eye on the custard while making it. Add the ingredients exactly as the recipe recommends.
- Peanut Butter Cups only need 3 ingredientsPeanut Butter, honey and flour – only three ingredients you will need to make these perfect no-bake cups for the dessert. Just throw these ingredients together, press the mixture into muffin molds and start making the custard filling for the cups.
Enjoy the recipe! 🙂
Creamy Custard Peanut Butter Cups
Unlike traditional peanut butter cups, these ones have a very special twist – custard filling. Very few and simple ingredients, plus it is no-bake, gluten free and sugar free!
- 100g peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50g oat flourFor the custard:
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- First the custard, heat the milk with honey (but don’t let it boil). Beat the egg with flour, and add to the heated milk consistantly whisking. Stir until the mixture starts to thicken. Put the custard in the fridge to chill.
- For the cups, mix all the ingredients together and press the mixture into muffin molds. Keep it in the freezer until firm.
- Fill the cups with custard filling and enjoy! 😉