These Easy Coconut Macaroons are ready in 20 minutes. These sticky, chewy and decadent-tasting macaroons are sugar free and flourless.
If you are a fan of coconut then these coconut macaroons are something right up your alley. You can make coconut macaroons even with only 3-ingredients – coconut flakes, honey, and egg white. And it is amazing how this simple dessert can taste so delicious.
An ice cream scoop will ensure you the perfectly round little size for your coconut macaroons. Once completely cooled you can elevate them by dipping into melted chocolate or drizzling it all over these macaroons. And, because these macaroons are already sweet enough, the sugar free dark chocolate will fit perfectly.
Coconut macaroons are totally different from the usual macarons. They are chewy coconut-based cookies, often dipped into melted chocolate. Also, coconut macaroons are so much easier to make, and you don’t have to worry about messing them up.
These Easy Coconut Macaroons are high in fat. In this recipe I use honey and that is why it is also higher in carbs. If substituting honey with stevia to get KETO macaroons you need to add more olive oil or more egg whites. So the mixture would be stickier.
And if you love desserts with coconut in it then you will definitely love my coconut ice cream and my rhubarb cake with coconut flakes in the crust. Also, I have one amazing coconut recipe in my mini cookbook – bounty Reese’s cups. You can download the pdf when you subscribe to my newsletter.
Easy Coconut Macaroons – Sugar Free and Flourless
Let me know, how your macaroons turned out. Also, use the hashtag #nosugarhacks on Instagram for a chance to be featured! I would really love to see your desserts.
Enjoy the recipe and new ones coming soon!
Easy Coconut Macaroons
These Easy Coconut Macaroons are ready just in 20 minutes. Only with 5-ingredients, and these macaroons are sugar free, and flourless.
Prep time: 10 min | Baking time: 10 min | 5-ingredients
1 cookie (without chocolate) 80kcal | 4g carbs | 6g fat | 1g protein
- 140g coconut flakes
- 70g honey
- 10g olive oil
- 1 egg white
- Melted sugar free chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix together coconut flakes, honey, olive oil and egg white. It is easier to mix with your hands. Until all the ingredients well combined.
- Form desired sizes balls out of the mixture (I made with a 2cm diameter). Put on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate on a water bath. Tip the cooled macaroons in to the chocolate, you can drizzle the leftover melted chocolate all over these macaroons. Let the chocolate set, and enjoy! 😉